One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

Exciting News! Round Three with Hubby!
I had an awesome Turkey day and I used it to load for round 3! Hubby decided to do a round with me. I am a couple days ahead of him because I didn't want to load again....after pigging out during our holiday. We were traveling so I ate like crap - but let myself.

I started round 3 VLCD on Monday at 162. This morning I am at 156.4 and I am remembering all of my tricks from before! Don't leave the house without an apple! Drink my lemon vanilla stevia water and green tea.

I am hoping my body will respond well to another round. I was off for 4 months. My last round I was down to just under 150. I had put back on about 8lbs....until load. I seem to stabilize around 158.

Of course I have not been running much since I went back to work. Things were really crazy and Lauren was not taking it well. She is starting to adjust now and not cry every day.

Hopefully I will have an awesome round 3 and get below my BMI overweight goal this time. I knew it would be tough for the holidays but I also knew I would be waayyyyyy up if I didn't start another round now instead of allowing myself to eat all the holiday food. It's almost easier for me to be on a strict diet and just know I can't have it!

I am back on Hucog injections of 250iu. I use mini mixing instructions and only inject 20ml. I'll keep you posted on our progress. Should be fun to watch Hubby - he started around 226.

Hope you are all doing well!
8 Responses
  1. helderheid Says:

    WOOT! That is great news about your hubby! I know this will be a true bonding experience and he'll appreciate even more what you've accomplished!


  2. Good luck! Nice hearing from you and keep us updated!



  3. Ali Says:

    Basically, the HCG diet combines a very low calorie count diet together with a daily intake of the HCG hormone, either orally or via injection.

    hcg for sale
    hcg diet


  4. iqbaluzmi Says:

    Hcg diet drops and injection both are helpful and have positive result. You can use the one them for weight loss.

    hcg buy online


  5. Sounds like you were doing great. How's it going now?

    I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on hCG and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    Toni


  6. genius786 Says:

    you wrote well on hcg diet is it safe?
    the hcg diet is safe for rapid weight loss?