One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

I'm Baaaaaack
I am still here. It has been six weeks of summer fun and visiting with relatives. I have just started looking for a job. I am still running and am in week 7 on my 5k training with my first 5k on 9/19. I fell off my running schedule and paid dearly for it. Last time I ran I had a stitch in my side and had to cut it short. I'm hoping today will go better.

I stopped injections and completely fell off the wagon. I weighed 153 this morning. I have stabilized there and I am eating normally. I feel great and it has been so awesome to spend a summer looking good and not beating myself up mentally about how I look.

Anyway....here's how I look....OH LOOK IT'S MY FACE!!!!!!!



Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. Meli Says:

    I'm so glad you're back! You look incredible. Beautiful child and mommy. Running a 5k in Sept.! You go girl!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You look gorgeous!

    I'm running my first 5k in Sept, too. It's Sept 16th.

    Welcome back to the blogging world!


  3. K Says:

    You have an absolutely beautiful face and a gorgeous body. Its great that youre stabilizing at 153 while being able to eat normally. Welcome back!! Your daughter is a such a cutie.


  4. Wow, you're gorgeous, and you daughter is so beautiful... Glad you're back! I'm doing another round oct 1st; wanna be round buddies? And good luck on your 5 k- the most important thing is to make sure you have fun!


  5. lavenderdiva Says:

    Wow!! You are really beautiful and you have the most wonderful figure!! I'm so glad to see your post, I've missed you!!


  6. helderheid Says:

    Good lord, you're HOT! Gorgeous. You're little girl is adorable. You must be over the moon!


  7. Thanks for all of the love! I missed you guys too.