One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R2.5 VLCD 15 - 149.6 BABY!!!!!
A glimpse at the irony of this diet: This morning I got up hoping to weigh in in the 140's. I was thirsty when I arose and I grabbed the big glass of water on the night stand, glug, glug, glug.......Oh shit! I forgot to weigh in!

I spent 2 hours trying to pee out the glass of water. My coffee was in the kitchen calling me!! all lonely.....and sad. So I finally went to the bathroom 1 more time and pushed everything out of my bladder as hard as I could!!! I stripped down and hopped on the scale - (cue choir of angels - Laaaaaaaaa!!!) 149.6. Yippy Skippy!
6 Responses
  1. lavenderdiva Says:

    I am doing the happy dance for you!! 140's here you are!! Congratulations!!! Have a great 4th weekend-

    hugs to you-


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
    Think of the fireworks as just for you! Congrats!


  3. helderheid Says:

    YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!


  4. K Says:

    I am sooooooo thrilled for you. Congrats!!!


  5. Meli Says:

    Me too, me too! I'm so happy for you also! Congratulations and thank you again for the information.


  6. Ahhhh thanks, all the support makes it that much sweeter :)