One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R2.5 VLCD 18 148.6 - Oh So Close
Only .4 from my 50lbs and getting off BMI overweight scale....which kept me in check this past weekend. I was surprised a little because on the 4th through out the day I ate an egg scramble, veggie burger and potato salad, angel food cake with berries and a blended margarita. I thought I was in for it on weigh in yesterday but I didn't have a gain. (whew!)

Maybe it's from the 5k training??? I am almost done with week two and it is going really well. It is a little tougher if I can't manage to get on the treadmill until noon or so....like yesterday I was whooped because I couldn't get on the treadmill till 1pm by the time I ate I was so fatigued. I forgot to take my B vitamins too so when I was out running around looking at sports bras and shorts I was tanking. I went into the Whole Foods next to REI and bought a B vitamin drink.

We had a fun 4th and all my friends and family were so full of compliments which was awesome. I was standing in the kitchen yesterday and my husband looked at me and said - "you are really skinny". Like it just dawned on him since everyone else was talking about it the other day. I said "thanks, it's really nice to hear YOU say that".

I loved this pic of Lauren at the parade because she is holding a balloon, sucker and wearing Mardi Gras beads. On the night of the 4th she got in bed and just crashed but she wanted to wear her glow bracelets to bed - there was a bright illuminated glow coming from her blankets where she was laying.

3 Responses
  1. helderheid Says:

    You are sooo close! Nice your husband woke up and realized you're shrinking! :P LOVE the picture of your girl. She's darling!


  2. K Says:

    Your little girl is so precious looking. My youngest who is 2 and a half has the same impish look.

    It's about dang time he noticed!! That's when you really realize that you've gotten so thin.

    Only 0.4 - yahoo!


  3. lavenderdiva Says:

    Lauren is absolutely adorable!! Love the glow-in-the-dark beads-

    You ARE skinny!! Its about time that dh of yours woke up and saw the real you!! Good for him-

    hugs to you-