One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R2.5 VLCD 14 150.4.....Maybe
This morning I weighed in at 150.4 after having started my 5K training and seeing a weight spike for a few days. I was up to 152.4 yesterday. Maybe....just maybe.....I will get to see the 140's tomorrow. I am going to try to keep myself in check this weekend. I love the 4th of July!!!! Such a fun holiday.

5K training has been awesome. It feels so good to work out again. Today, when I was supposed to be resting I really wanted to get on the treadmill. I guess almost 50 lbs lost makes a huge difference....and I usually carry around a 35lb toddler, up and down the stairs, etc.

I had to go buy more new underwear again because they were getting so baggy - perma wedge! I am buying size 6 bottoms and medium tops now. So nice to go shopping and have things fit again. I still need to go through my closet and donate all my old clothes.

Hope you all have a great 4th!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm cheering you to the 140s! You are doing great...training for a 5k and now buying size 6 bottoms!
    Go Girl! Have a great weekend!