One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R2.5 VLCD 10 150.0 Come on 140's!
Stinkin' scale just couldn't give me that extra ounce this am! I'm getting ready for the 140's, only 1.8lbs from my 50lb total loss and coming up on ovulation so I hope I get there soon!

I was having a blast in the back yard today with Lauren. I got the kiddy pool out and umbrellas, sunhat, magazine, music, etc. We had fun. I wanted to make a margarita martini sooooo bad. I make it with my 3, 2, 1 recipe: 3oz of white Tequila, 2oz of cheap Cointreau and the juice of 1 lime, with a dash of agave but I'm thinking about trying it with stevia. I salt only 1/2 of the rim of my martini glass. Kick ass! (That's five shots if you're counting) Just talked myself into one I think :)

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
4 Responses
  1. Ahh... The scale monsters. It will come off. You are soo close. Keep it up.

    Just recently came across your blog. Thanks for the inspiration!


  2. helderheid Says:

    Did you see the 140s today??? Say yes!


  3. Meli Says:

    Oooo so close! You're doing awesome!


  4. Yeah to a 50 pound loss, time with your angel and the maragrita martini!!