One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 1,723 (feels like it) 161 lbs and holding
All is well. Little missy is sitting at the kitchen table eating fruit flavored lip gloss (2 tubes simultaneously) and I am parked in front of the fireplace. I am on injection 39 today and VLCD is actually 45 I think. I didn't lose much last week since TOM was here and I was focused on helping dad.

I cheated and had Chinese take out on Sunday during our last push to get things done. Also threw a few hand fulls of choco chips in my face as I was running up and down the stairs. I have a slight recollection of pink champagne and maybe even a margarita my dad whipped out. I'm sure there was more.

I spiked up 2 lbs for a day and then back down on Tuesday. I didn't bother with an apple day- blech!. I have a few injections left and I think I am just going to finish them and be done by Monday. I don't think it will hurt to go over a few days. I am hoping to dump a couple more pounds before I am done so I can finish in the 150's.

Mommy Dearest returned home and it didn't get too ugly. Just the usual verbal abuse and insanity. I spoke with my dad right after that and he survived it. We were all scared to death for him! I'm still trying to center myself and deal with the avalanche of negative emotions. Shake it off!
1 Response
  1. lavenderdiva Says:

    So glad to hear that you survived your Mom's return (and your Dad got through it as well). It sounds like it was all worth it in the end.

    You're so close to the end of this round. Keep going, you're SO close to the 150's!