One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 24 166.2 (-.2) I Learned 3 Things...
Today I have gleaned 3 morsels of wisdom from my existence. 1. Apple days suck! 2. During ovulation your pituitary gland secretes a hormone called "luteinizing hormone" approx on days 12 - 16 of your cycle. 3. My face smells like the car wash.

I did an apple day yesterday and I only lost -.2 from that. NOT WORTH IT! So I did some reading and found out about the aforementioned hormone. I'm banking on this excuse for my stall. Or else it is the organic face cream I have been using that has rosemary oil in it - otherwise known as "essence of car wash".

My daughter sits on the counter while I am getting ready and wanted to try my face cream. After smearing a little on her rosy cherub cheeks she exclaimed, "smells like car wash mommy". It was just a coincidence that we also washed the car yesterday. At the exit of the car wash I inhaled deeply with intention. I'll be damned if it didn't smell like my face cream. Doh!
0 Responses