One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 18 168.4 (-.8) Sir Humps A Lot!
Slowly but surely I am losing more weight. Besides the scale, here are some Milfesque indications:
  • Shoes, rings, belts are getting flappier
  • Ass crack is getting draftier (sorry for the plumbers butt!)
  • Muffin top is less muffinish
  • Husband is more humpy (Dry humping me more. Why do guys do that? Thanks honey I'll take that as a compliment!)
Speaking of muffins (nice segue, huh?)...confession time-  I cheated a little yesterday and ate a gluten free dairy free mini banana chocolate chip muffin that I baked with my daughter. It didn't seem to throw me but maybe because we make them with agave and brown rice flour, flax, etc. I haven't started my treadmill. It is still tucked in the corner, all folded up and silently stalking me!
0 Responses