One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 27 165.4 (-.6) Hitchcock, Filet Mignon and Merlot!
Yea, I'm off my plateau! Yippy skippy! This is how I broke it- I thought about what I ate less of, steak! So I went to the store and bought some Filet Mignon (in the meat clearance section, tee hee!). I had that for lunch. On a girls night out I went to a great play, "The 39 Steps". A comedy/thriller based on an Alfred Hitchcock production. I had a planned cheat and drank a glass of Merlot! Oh man was that good! I went to bed late and my little darling woke me up early. So I was short on sleep too!

All joking aside, this diet teaches you to listen more closely to your body. Honestly I think I was just ovulating. Unfortunately, I stalled for a week but the physical signs of ovulation were there. Also, one of the side effects I experience is my sides hurt during rapid weight loss. That symptom went away but just returned yesterday. I attribute it to the maternity related gallbladder issues over this last year. (Diagnostics verified I do not have stones.) I want to disclose this side effect because I think it is important to be honest about the diet. Gallbladder issues encouraged me to "go organic" and as I stated before the benefits of hCG outweigh the risks, for me.

So here is my advice, stick to the protocol and wait it out. Don't cheat or it will make you gain weight and it will take another week to get that off and start again. Hind sight is 20/20 and I could have done without the apple day.

Most of all, thanks to Kelly and all of you for your support. I am so excited that I have some new blogger friends! I saw your comments on Kelly's blog. Not sure why people can't leave comments on mine. I went to the "help" section and it said to change settings to "pop up" so maybe that will help! ;)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. ok, so here is the test...fingers crossed...

    and congrats for getting over the plateau...dont worry it happens to all of us!

    yipee, the word verification is there. I can post again. Have a great weekend!


  2. Tricia Says:

    So true, it is not worth it! And I have to remind myself that every day. After the "wine" incident, I learned quickly that it wasn't worth the miserable feeling of gaining. Good job and keep us updated!