One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 19 167.4 (-1.0) Why hCG?
I have lost 30 lbs since I began losing weight last April at 198.2 lbs and a BMI of 34 - OBESE! I still have my Weight Watchers weigh in book with all the stickers to reflect back upon. It is a great program, of course, hCG is much easier to lose weight on.

I talked to a friend yesterday about the hCG diet protocol. He sent me e-mails with attachments listing side effects, etc. Did he really think I didn't thoroughly investigate the risks before doing it? Silly!  Honestly, it isn't the first negative reaction I have encountered when disclosing the information about this diet. I respect others rights to draw informed conclusions and express their own opinions.

To me the long term benefits outweighed the short term possible side effects. I considered the fact that I would be on hCG short term. Hypothetically, 1 long round and then 1 short round if needed. (I also read that the serious side effects are more probable at the higher dosage of approximately 10,000iu to 20,000iu per injection, used for infertility.)

Ironic, most of us are killing ourselves little by little, day after day. The typical American diet is high in calories,  refined carbohydrates, saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium containing hormones, pesticides, chemicals, High Fructose Corn Syrup and BPA's. Our lifestyles are high in stress and low in physical activity and sleep.

I consider this- according to the CDC more than 66% of Americans are overweight with a BMI of greater than 25%. Four of the ten leading causes of death in the U.S., including the top 3, can be influenced by diet and being overweight: coronary heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes.

In one round of hCG I will be at or closer to a projected BMI of around 25%. In other words, I will no longer be within the BMI overweight and obesity ranges. I will prolong my life and be at a lower risk for coronary heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes. After completion of the protocol, healthier dietary and sleep habits will be further ingrained. Exercising will be easier without the extra 50lbs I was carrying. As an added bonus I will look and feel great. I will be able to keep up with my 2 year old! I will be ready for bathing suit season! (Maybe I will enjoy bathing suit shopping this year? Ok- don't get carried away.)

Helloooooo, it's a no brainer! (For me)
0 Responses