One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 51 155.6 (-1.8) Bye Bye Injections
Well I don't know about you but I was an Easter cheater! I didn't eat any candy but I enjoyed brunch: Pork roast, brussels sprouts, roasted yams, scalloped potatoes, Merlot and for dessert I had a mini gluten free brownie with hot fudge and raspberries.

At weigh in on Sunday I discovered I hadn't lost the prior day so I assumed I was done with my losses and I was on to my ovulation stall. Therefore, I gave myself permission to eat brunch. I didn't have dinner later that night. I only gained .6 from that cheat. Yesterday I was busy and didn't really eat too much. I stayed up and watched "Sex in the City" from my birthday "Chick basket" and I also had a Vodka with hibiscus. My husband picked up the hibiscus mix for me - it is the little things that count.

This morning I was down to 155.6! I was shocked. I guess this will be my "LIW" weight. So three more days of VLCD and I will be moving on. I am looking forward to adding foods- yogurt, tofu and bok choy with cashew butter, kale.
Labels: , edit post
6 Responses
  1. Meli Says:

    155! Hurray for you! I'm always happy to see a fellow dieter reach Phase 3! Good job!


  2. Awesome...Im jealous...trying to get down to 155, but my body doesn't want me there yet. And did you really lose 42lbs in R1P2? If so, thats amazing, esp for someone with not a ton to lose).

    I start R2 in two weeks, nervous and excited. Now if I could only lose these 6 lbs so I dont have to worry about losing my loading weight next round...

    Glad you're joining me doing 4 day wins! I just posted the first one today...


  3. Hi guys, I did not lose that much weight on round 1. I lost that much since I started weight loss last year. I lost a total of 25.6 on round 1, I think, and over 17 inches. I will post a summary soon. Maybe pics of I can grow some cajones!



  4. i Says:

    awesome!!! hooray for butter!!!!! :)


  5. i Says:

    and yes i vote for pics

    111 if i can you can!

    and i did because tri-mom did! :)