One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 P4 D18 160 - Ouch! Learning Lessons
I am still here and learning lessons. After I went to Seattle my weight had spiked up a couple lbs but I didn't want to do a correction day (stubborn) and I was hoping to just do clean eating and it would go back down....like it did in P3....but oh no, uh uh. So I am very puffed up and PMS is here!

I am close to being able to start round 2 and I already have my kit. I am going to try Corion this time. I know I haven't been as disciplined as I should and so I need to get back on track. I need to spend this week doing correction or I will start at over 160 on my next round. I don't really want to do that. :( I'm really worried it won't come off now.

Allergies are part of the problem and I have noticed weight spikes with retention following high dairy days. I am also breaking out in eczema again and having abdominal pain from new food I have introduced. I miss P2 because of this.

Last week I was busy enrolling Lauren in preschool. I am excited for her to start but I am sick with worry. It has been such a luxury and a blessing for me to be able to stay home with her. She is going to start with 2 short days a week in July and when I go back to work in the fall we will bump up her time there up to 4 days a week. I am purposely doing this so she has some adjustment time.

Hope you all have a great week!
6 Responses
  1. helderheid Says:

    So hard to judge when you have PMS! I'm sure it will drop. Are you planning on a steak day?

    I am LOVING the Corion. Despite my stall, I am still averaging .65 (approx) a day losses and I am considered a normal weight at this point, so that is HUGE. I really feel the difference this round!

    Good luck with all the adjusting!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    My little guy will be starting PreK in August. He will be the last of seven children I will be sending to school. I'm kind of sad but kind of excited. I'm looking forward to either working or going back to school.

    I'm using premixed Hucog this round and it's good stuff. I don't have any appetite.

    I hope the scale is kind to you.


  3. indigosfir3 Says:

    You're on day 18 of P4 please remember how essential it is to maintain for at least 3 wks.
    Take care!


  4. Meli Says:

    Wow! Preschool already?! Ge'ez time flies doesn't it?

    Is your HCG a liquid form or an injectable?

    I feel for you with the water retention, milk issues and PMS! EEk! Hang in there.

    I agree with Nikki do all of phase 4 no matter how tempting it is to start. :)


  5. lavenderdiva Says:

    oh my- we're all on a learning curve! me too- helderheid has had such a great round using Corion- no doubt you will too!


  6. Thanks everyone! I am going to wait until after TOM to start my next round. I am expecting TOM anytime. Should be perfect timing since I will complete P4 by Friday. I'm doing a steak day today and then a chicken day if I need another high protein day....which I will. I am up at 160 and really stuck there!