One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R2 Loading 161
Just checking in. I had TOM from hell this month so I put off loading until yesterday. I do attribute this to the HCG. I NEVER have periods with terrible cramps and bleeding for 5 days. My cycle is 2 days shorter as well.

I intended on trying Corion and I was really excited about it until I opened my box yesterday and discovered that I had Ovidac instead. So apparently I am trying Ovidac and I will let you know if I think there is any notable difference from Hucog.

I am sticking to healthy fats for loading and just adding extra fats by cooking and roasting everything with coconut and olive oil. Yesterday I had-  Breakfast: 3 eggs in coconut oil with avocado, black beans and salsa. Lunch: chicken salad with spring mix, roasted eggplant, blackberries and a nutty dressing I made with cashew/almond flax butter. Dinner: ribeye with roasted asparagus, portobello and purple onion. I did eat a cheeseburger the other night - which I never do anymore. I think it is the 4th one since August 09.

Eating a bunch of junk just makes me break out in eczema, get headaches, joint pain and make my gallbladder flare up. It isn't fun for me so I am avoiding that.

This week I will be writing a summary of my first round and posting round 2 starting measurements and a pic - sans head! Just not in a bathing suit because that is my hang up on the pics.
9 Responses
  1. K Says:

    That's a good plan on sticking to the healthy fats for loading. I had a free-for-all with three loading days am still not back to LIW and this is VLCD 8. Only 1 pound away though! I had my gallbladder removed in 2008 but I painfully remember what the flare-ups were like. You're very wise to want to avoid that. But anyways, good luck! I'm doing the drops this time instead of injections. I still can't determine if the drops are as effective. The only difference I notice is that I'm not as hungry this round.


  2. Amy Says:

    I just noticed you are gluten free. Me too! Hasn't been a problem at all for me as my clinic has taken the melbas/grissinis out of the protocol. What do you use instead.

    Can't wait to see your round 1 summaries.


  3. helderheid Says:

    I'm waiting anxiously for your round 1 summary! Also, would you PLEASE eat a tub of cashews for me?


  4. thanks for this post I have read this post two its a good content informative article I have shared this post link within my friend's circle


  5. it's a nice article with a good choice of topic and words also I read this good for all usThanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...


  6. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Thank you for sharing.


  7. The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially.


  8. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!


  9. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.