One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

hCG is here!
It has been a busy weekend. My hCG arrived on Thursday. I laughed at my myself, after such anticipation, I opened the box and pulled out a package of syringes.....GULP! I thought "am I really going to inject myself with this stuff?" I waited until my daughter went to bed and then re-read all the mixing instructions and watched a video on it before I got up the nerve to go mix....at 10:30pm.

I want to be honest in saying that I thought it was a pain in the butt to have to pull and transfer 25 syringes of bacteriostatic water to the mixing vile and then fill 25 syringes. After I was done transfering the hCG and water to the mixing vile I paused for a moment and looked at the vial. I thought "huh...in my hand is a little vile that can possibly make me lose 30 pounds in a month...amazing." I went to bed at midnight exhausted from the nervousness of handling my kit and hoping I did everything correctly.

The next morning I woke up and crept quietly out of bed tip toeing down the hall so I didn't wake up my girl. I got the syringe out of the mini fridge we have upstairs. I went into the bathroom to do my first injection. I didn't give myself permission to freak out. Mind over matter! I grabbed my belly roll, plunged the needle in and emptied the contents of the syringe into my flesh. Dam...... that was easy! It was the first injection I had ever done so I wasn't sure about it. I guess the thing is the needle is so sharp that it makes it easy and it just feels like a little pin prick.

Ok, I am on my way. Now I have to load...

*Follow up: I later learned that there are mini-mixing instructions to follow and the supplier did not send a "mixing syringe". It didn't need to be this hard.
0 Responses