One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 10 172.4 (-.8)
Weight slowly dropping during TOM but still going down so yea! I had a busy weekend running around and spending time with my lovely niece ;). We laughed on our long drive when a truck passed us with giant pics of ding dongs and Twinkies and I threatened to run it off the road. So mean! Traveling can be tough on a diet but I did really well with my food and just tried to stick with chicken, lettuce and apples. Although I did have sashimi when we all went out for sushi. I didn't touch the CA rolls they were eating. So hard! I love sushi.
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. Congrats on sticking to your guns, and still a loss during TOM, thats awesome. Me at TOM too, and I only dropped due to an apple day, in addition to all the relief I felt getting TOM...Im sure that stress weighted 1/2 a lb, right? Silly, five days early the first time, 1 day late the next...