One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 13 170.8 (-1.2) Strawberry TOM
So happy I'm down more today. Yesterday I stalled at 172 and I think it was because of the strawberries or TOM. I am allergic to strawberries and I still suspect allergies play a big role in my weight loss. Think I will research that more. TOM is on it's way out. See ya! Not helping my cause. :(

I was in a real pisser mood yesterday and I struggled with my thoughts and attitude.  (Stall = an "event that triggers a mood" as learned in a stress management class I took.) Can't emphasize enough how much mental fortitude this diet takes. You get spoiled when the scale inches down every morning. If you don't get that little morning weight loss buzz it can be discouraging. So Spoiled! I added some inspirational blogs to follow when I need the boost. I really like the Zen Habits blog and used it yesterday!

I spent a significant amount of time on the phone yesterday calling about the stupid order I put in last June to get my birth certificate for a passport. I was on hold for 30 min before being told that they didn't know what happened and the order just didn't get sent. (Not my first call) The rep also told me that my form was now too old and I needed to go get it notarized again! Talk about steam coming out of my ears. Seriously, don't piss on my dreams for a Caribbean vacation with my new thin physique! I am me - give me my f'in birth certificate! In the end the rep gave me her direct line and helped get everything resolved. I called her boss to say she did a great job. Keeping it Zen. (Grrrr!)
2 Responses
  1. Fildena 100 Says:

    Cenforce contains sildenafil citrate. Cenforce 100 mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is something you cannot erect or maintain. ED is a common symptom in men, but if it’s a chronic problem, it’s important to get a medical examination


  2. Cenforce is a short-acting drug with a four-hour duration. It is effective for men of all ages, regardless of how long they have had trouble attaining and maintaining an erection. As an active pharmaceutical medicine, this substance was adopted with generic Sildenafil citrate. Cenforce 120 works by simply increasing the blood supply to the penile area.