One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 4 175.4 - Gonna need some tweaking!
I had a very rough day yesterday. I was starving and fatigued. Very crabby and on the couch all day. My daughter wasn't happy with me - she asked me if I was sad! I felt terrible after that and I couldn't take it anymore. It took all my will power not to hit the kitchen and totally binge! I deliberately ate some protein - 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter, while I boiled an egg. (Ok...and a gluten free cookie) I took a multivitamin and an epsom salt bath. I'm shocked I still lost 1.2 lbs.


Potency was definitely off. I talked to my friend and referenced "starving" in the yahoo group. All advice pointed to upping my dosage, so I did. I took an extra part of a syringe last night to "catch up" and also so I wouldn't wake up starving. I woke up feeling so much better. I took a heavier dosage this morning too. I also took a multivitamin after an apple and melba toast....then I gagged immediately after. Note to self - save the vitamin until after lunch!


I am feeling much better today. I had lunch and didn't get sick so it was definitely the vitamin on an empty stomach. I have so much more energy, I'm not hungry and I became full quickly when eating lunch. I had to make myself finish. I feel great now and on track! What a difference!


(I have to admit some coaching would be nice! The delay in my shipping and also recieving the wrong mixing instructions has made this process harder on me. The people I ordered from had a death in the family and they had time off and then someone was covering shipping.)
0 Responses