One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 3 176.6
Down 1lb this morning. Starving! Yesterday my husband sat next to me on the couch and his breath smelled like maple. I said "be gone with you!" and made him leave. I'm going to wait until I get through my first week and see if I am still starving. My friend said her mixing instructions were different than mine and she wasn't hungry at all. She didn't have to do an entire syringe for her injection due to the "mini" mixing instructions. I'm considering mixing my second batch and ordering more.
2 Responses
  1. Before you mix again, give it another few days. For some people, they are hungry for the whole first week. L-glutamine under the tongue works to cut appetite and cravings (open the capsule and pour under the tongue), as does potassium 99mg 3xs (I take the combo with magnesium so it helps with bowel function too). Go the the HCG dieter yahoo group and join...they are great at answering questions. You can do this! And i would love to see someone before pics posted here~ :)


  2. Oh, such great advice. Unfortunately I often have an allergic reaction to L-glutamine. I already raised my dosage and I am feeling much better now. Thanks :) I hope to post pics soon.