One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

R1 VLCD 14 170.2 (-.6) Come on 160's!
I am so excited that I am a hair from seeing the 160's. Woo hoo! I looked back at my original start weight from last April and I have lost 28 lbs now. I want to start focusing on setting goals. Short term: I think the "Weight Watchers" method of setting a 5% mini goal works for me so I am setting my next goal at 162 for my birthday 2 weeks from today. Also this week I want to start doing treadmill so mini goal of 15 minutes a day on that.

Long term: I have been wanting to do a dream board collage to kick off setting my post maternity goals. You know, collect magazine images of my dream goals so I can stare at them every day and sigh, ahhhhh! Things like re-establishing my career, pole dancing fit class, running a 5k and riding a motorcycle to Key West. My own motorcycle - not sitting on the back of my husband's staring at the back of his head! I want the panoramic view and my own bugs baby!
0 Responses