One Mom's Personal Journey...Back To Herself!

Hurry Up HCG!
I have lost 20 lbs since May 2009. I'm proud of that but I need to keep going. I'm inspired, by a friend and all of the HCG blogs, to try HCG. I ordered the product and now I am waiting for it to come in the mail ....waiting....waiting. (I'm not a patient person.) This is driving me nuts!

In truth it has only been 5 days. I have been obsessively stalking everyone since ordering...my friend, the mail "person", HCG bloggers, websites and even youtube documentaries. It's given me a thorough understanding of what has worked for everyone and what hasn't. My observations: you have to do the load days, cheating really sets you back, steak and apple days help if you cheated or stall, drinking fluids is really important- flavored stevia water and smooth move/green teas help, and take your measurements along with daily weighing. Also important, going as long as you can on your first round and making sure you follow the whole protocol without deviation.

Reading everyone's blogs has helped me immensely. Especially to be mentally prepared. I have gone from skeptic to enthusiast in the last couple of weeks. I am so excited to think that I can really lose 30 lbs in the first round. If you guys hadn't journaled your own exsperiences I wouldn't have believed that! So thank you.

The thing I am looking forward to most is being more active and pursuing my own FUN again. My birthday is coming up and I am planning on rewarding myself with a skiing lesson after round 1. I haven't gone skiing in almost 12 years! I used to ski on my face most of the way down the mountain - hence the lessons! I hope my old ski pants are so baggy they fall off and I moon everyone on the bunny slope! Gasp! I might have to ditch the grammy panties and hit Victoria Secret again!!!!! Maybe they won't give me the "your too fat to fit our merchandise stare". Oh holy day of days!

Seriously, mail "peeps" where are you? .....waiting
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. You have to post a picture if that happens!, or maybe Ill read about it on the news! So funny! MILF accidentally streaks and sends teen crashing into the lodge. Details at 11.

    Re the steak day, thats only in P3, just wanted to make sure you know...and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Im stuck at the big 20 loss, and really wanting more, but either way, dont get disappointed about the numbers on the scale, its true that your problem areas really start going down even if there is no movement on the scale.

    And once you start having success, I want you to contribute to my book (if you are interested of course)...let me know and Ill send you the questionnaire for when you are ready!